Wednesday, August 23, 2017

This Is The Last

My first post on this blog was made January 2nd, 2015.

It has been a little over two and half years since I started writing this blog.

When I started this blog I was in a dark place. I had recently gone through a break up, moved home and the exact day I started writing this blog I was hung over in bed dealing with the fact that my car had gotten broken in to the night before, my purse taken and my bank accounts emptied.

I pretty much felt like a failure at life.

So I started writing this blog to work through this darkness openly and honestly. I wanted to be vulnerable.

And I think I accomplished that.

This blog has captured some of my darkest times, I have divulged things about myself I never thought I would share and celebrated some of my bigger successes.

This blog holds my deepest gut wrenching feelings…and my elations when I started thinking I figured life out…a little.

It was my comrade, my mate in trying times, and the one I confided in. 

But I believe the time has come that I no longer need to turn to my blog to sort out life.

As many of you know I am recently engaged! I feel like the luckiest girl because I get to marry my best friend, my comrade, my mate and the one I confide in now.

I no longer feel the need to turn to this blog to work through life.

I now have fiancé to do that with.

So this is my last blog post and I wanted to say thank you. Thank you readers for standing by me and supporting me continuously through thick and thin.

The support and love I received through this blog got me through some of my most trying times.

I am truly thankful for being able to share my thoughts, feelings, emotions, life adventures and receive such strong feedback.

I am sure I am not done blogging. I have a feeling I will start a new one sometime down the road…(probably when I am done with Masters and not trying to juggle a million things at once)

But for now I am concentrating on the present and enjoying the joy and love life has offered me.

Cheers my dearest readers; I hope from following my journey for the past 2 ½ years you have learned that even when life seems impossible there will always be a bright side.

Never give up,

Always keep adventuring,

True happiness is made through trial and error.



No comments:

Post a Comment